martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

You've got fishslapped

So I've decided to join the Fishing Game Jam to challenge myself and see other's games. The first week is over and there are like 25 games released of more than 100 planned.

Yesterday I finished my third prototype and I decided to celebrate trying other's games. And I really like this one I'll show you right now.

It is Hokuto no Kuchen, a small action game where you are a little girl that has to help her dad with the fish... jumping over it. However the fish are quite rude, and if you don't watch out, you could get fishslapped!

I really enjoyed this game: the idea is neat and based on a real life experience, the graphics are simple but fun, so does the gameplay and the music is cool!




In my opinion, the best part is when you get fishslapped.




So here it is. You can play it online in this link.
You can also review the post in the Fishing Game Jam of this game.

My personal score is 3... The best score last night was 30.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario