sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013

Similarities with real world are just coincidence.

Well this is my first shiny game. "My Little Random Brother" idea came so fast that I can not remember why I chose that theme. Anyways, I like it and I was aiming to complete a game for #1GAM.

You are the big sibling of this baby who cries a lot. Your task, is to calm him down. That simple, huh? That's why I implemented hard level. (Ok, it is just a simple number).

So, no more words. Here is the link to download the game folder. (You have to unzip all and make sure the jar file is next to the lib and resources folder)

myLittleRandomBrother.rar (641 kB)

This is an online version of the game. As I tested, it runs quite slowly, maybe very hard code. Enjoy it!
MyLittleRandomBrother.jar

Here, some snapshots.






Finally, I used GTGE game engine, and audios in Soungle. All the drawings are mine. Font in Open Game Font.

Enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario