jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

[Updated 5/30/13] You should fish fish, not eels

Well, after almost a week I have a great advance of my next game: Fishing Brothers.


Avoid the eels and fish as much as you can!

There are two fishermen in a boat trying to get as much fish as in two minutes. The water is full of fish, but some eels also live there. Be careful! Eels can paralyze you!
Please install the latest version of Java to play this game. You can find it on http://www.java.com
I have made this game in Java with the game engine GTGE. All the graphics and code are mine and the music is from Erick Leedberg (@erikocho) (nice tune isn't it?). Special effects are from Soungle.com and the font is from OpenGameArt.org.

You can see my post on the Fishing Game Jam forum here.

You need Java installed on your computer or device to run the game. (Next is going to be on HTML5, I promise.)
Enjoy fishing!
Don't forget to tweet me your best score!

UPDATE (5/30/13) I have added more graphics: a new background, buttons, instructions and credits. I also tried to implement a Player-vs-PC mode but it is not as I expected. I will try to do it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario